Your Ad Here

Characters start with underwear for Tea Leoni

June 19, 2007

Téa Leoni gets into character by picking out lingerie.

The actress prepares for film roles by buying the right underwear.
She explains, "It’s the first thing you put on. People make jokes about this but I’m adamant about it." And Leoni reveals she picked out sensible Hanes undies for her latest character in You Kill Me.

She adds, "This was the first time I’d ever worn Hanes for a character. That never appealed to me but I knew she was a Hanes girl." And, once Leoni has her character’s underwear worked out, she turns to her hair: "For this role, I wanted something for her hair that was very military, not like a short military cut but like a pith helmet."

From: Movie & Entertainment News provided by World Entertainment News Network (www.wenn.com)

0 coments: