Your Ad Here

Insider's Guide to L.A.: David Duchovny's favorite hangouts

Favorite restaurants: "I go to this little place called A Votre Sante in Brentwood. It's healthy-ish, cheap-ish kind of food [13016 San Vicente Blvd.; 310-451-1813; entrées, $10-$13]. I also go to a vegan place called Real Food Daily. I'm a bit of an on-again, off-again vegetarian, so it's a great place for that kind of food [514 Santa Monica; 310-451-7544; entrées, $11-$13]."

Favorite theater: "Edgemar Center for the Arts, run by my friend Larry Moss, who's a great acting coach. He's a tremendous guy and his theater does interesting things [310-392-7327; edgemarcenter.org]."

Favorite galleries: "Bergamot Station in Santa Monica has a bunch of galleries. Two good friends of mine, Greg Colson and Daniel Wheeler, are very accomplished artists, and they'll have an opening or two a year, or they'll tell me about one I should go to [2525 Michigan Ave.; 310-586-6488]."

Favorite beaches: "We love Zuma and the beach at Point Dume."

Favorite ways to work out: "I do yoga, though not as much as I wish that I did. I like the classes at Yoga Works [yogaworks.com]. For the last few years, I've been into tennis. Before that, I went through a boxing phase. I always play basketball and swim. I would like to get back into boxing a little more than I have, but right now, tennis is my thing."

Source: Condé Naste Traveller

0 coments: